Blackmagic Ursa Mini Pro 4.6K G2 EF Mount(VLock plate shown in photos is NOT included)
(Price includes VAT)
VAT Invoice suppliedPurchased in addition to existing stock to supply multi unit hire but wasn't needed in the endHas been required on just three hires since purchase at end of July, so we are reluctantly letting it go to fund other purchasesThis is as new, unmarked.
The existing warranty is for 12 months as per all Blackmagic Design products. This G2 was purchased from Production Gear in July 19. Superduck Ltd will accept to provide cover for a 12 month period from date of purchase, as per the original T&C's of the existing warranty.
- Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 body
- Turret dust cap
- EF lens mount
- Power supply
- SD card with software and manual
- DaVinci Resolve Studio with activation key
Note: The G2 does not include the handgrip or Lanc Cable. These can be purchased separately.
Used - Blackmagic Ursa Mini Pro 4.6K G2
- Compact digital film camera with high performance 4.6K HDR sensor for shooting up to 300 fps
- Features broadcast controls, ND filters, interchangeable lens mount, dual CFast and UHS-II SD card recorders, USB-C expansion port and more
- Super 35mm 4.6K sensor with 15 stops of dynamic range
- Built in optical ND filters
- Interchangeable EF lens mount that can be swapped for optional PL, B4 or F mounts
- Blackmagic RAW and ProRes recording to dual CFast or dual SD cards
- An innovative USB-C expansion port for recording directly to external disks
- Features a massive set of external broadcast style controls, backlit status display, foldout touchscreen monitor and more
30 Day Returns and Refund Policy
All items are eligible for a refund providing they are returned to us within 30 days of delivery date. Items must be returned in the original packaging. All used items are tested and recorded before leaving the premises, and any items received from a customer that are either damaged or no longer functioning correctly will not be accepted for refund.
All refunds will be paid on receipt of the item once said item has been re-tested for faults and deemed suitable for re-sale.
All postage and delivery charges are the responsibility of the customer.